The programme is designed to maximise your personal and professional development, and to ensure success for you – and our business.
Who are you?
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree as one of the top performers of your class, or you have minimum three years of relevant work experience and a track record of being a high performer.
- You are mobile, fluent in English, and consider an international and multicultural work environment as a great advantage and something you value.
- Your colleagues and friends describe you as hardworking, resourceful and highly adaptable, and they admire your hands-on approach to business.
- A vibrant and dynamic work environment does not scare you – it makes you even more motivated.
- Dealing with complex assignments inspires you to walk that extra mile and pursue excellence.
Application and contact
New round of recruitment opens in 2018
What’s it like to work for the VELUX Group?
In the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career and work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living and defines the future of healthy homes.
We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them!
Learn more about what it is like to work with us here.